in our restaurant
Our hotel in St. Anton offers you the ideal location to celebrate with your family. Our cook will provide you with suggestions for a first-class menu and pamper you with diverse dishes and drinks. If needed, you can also reserve the facilities exclusively for your company. This means you can have a family celebration in our restaurant without being disrupted by other guests.
Our restaurant offers the following for your family celebration
Summer Menu I
- Beef tartar / Alpine cheese waffles / Sauteed mushrooms
- Gazpacho / Garlic bread
- Roasted zander / Tomato apricot salad
- Mascarpone mousse in a glass / Saturn peaches
Summer Menu II
- Paprika foam soup
- Truffle noodles
- Roasted sirloin strips / Creamy polenta / Mediterranean vegetables
- Elderberry soup / Berries / Sorbet
Summer Menu III
- Char sashimi / Peas / Mint
- Beef soup / bacon dumpling
- Roasted saddle of lamb / couscous / braised fennel
- Apricot dumplings
Fall Menu I
- Mixed salad / pink-roasted saddle of venison / cranberries
- Pumpkin cream soup
- Fried duck breast / broccoli cream / wild berry stewed plumbs
- Molten chocolate cake / quince ragout
Fall Menu II
- Vegetable couscous salad
- Chestnut cream soup
- Fried wels catfish / dill pickles / salted potatoes
- Black Forest cake in a glass
Fall Menu III
- Beef carpaccio / melted tomatoes / coleslaw
- Porcino consomè / cottage cheese dumplings
- Braised Viennese boiled beef / mashed potatoes / carrots
- Everthing from the fig
Winter Menu I
- Beef tartar / crispy egg / chive sauce
- Beef soup / pancake roulade
- Saddle of lamb / broad beans / Schupfnudeln
- Cranberry pancakes / vanilla ice cream
Winter Menu II
- Buttermilk mousse / pickled char / avocado
- Parsley root foam soup
- Pink-roasted saddle of venison / red cabbage / potato pancakes
- Two types of chocolate mousse in a glass
Winter Menu III
- Beef soup / semolina dumplings
- Porcino ravioli / brown butter / mountain cheese
- Fried wels fillet / parsley pearl barley / baked leek
- Goat yogurt terrine / plums / cinnamon
What you should know about family celebrations at our restaurant
Family celebrations with 2 ore more people:
You can celebrate your family festivals with a small group (with 2 people or more) at our restaurant. Pamper yourself and your family with seasonal dishes from our kitchen and raise your glasses for the occasion with one of our first-class wines.
Complete Tirol lounge for 20 people:
You want to celebrate your occasion with the family without any disruptions? You can book our Tirol lounge exclusively for your party guests starting with 20 people. The facility is only accessible to your party and gives you the possibility to be alone with your guests.
Comprehensive selection of food:
Our chef Laura offers our guests suggestions for a first-class menu fitting any occasion. You can enjoy fresh and seasonal products perfect for the season. A high level of creativity and smart ideas surprise our guests’ taste buds again and again.
Our restaurant offers you traditional Tirol furnishing, radiating coziness and charm. You can celebrate your family occasions properly and comfortably here. Book the lounge at the hotel in St. Anton and be pampered by the traditional atmosphere and food.
Your advantages at our restaurant
Exquisite wine menu:
In our restaurant, we have the perfect wine from our wine card to be paired with each dish. Wine taster and host Mathias Kometer ensures a wide selection of wines from all of Europe. We serve fine wines that complement your food perfectly. If you would like to dive deeper into the world of wine, Mathias would be happy to tell you what is most important with a good wine.
Also suitable for vegetarians:
You want a menu selection without meat for your celebration? Our chef would gladly put together vegetarian dishes for your occasion as well.
We place great value on sustainability at our restaurant. That is why our dishes do not include any saltwater fish and seafood. We also make sure that your dishes are made with regional and even homemade products. We offer a culinary journey without harming the environment.
Free parking spaces in front of the house:
All our restaurant guests can park directly in front of the restaurant free of charge. The parking spots are in front of the hotel “Die Arlbergerin”, which is also where the restaurant is located.
Table requests for the same day are
only possible by telephone.
Restaurant hotline: +43 54 46 22 43