St. Anton ski school: Learning from the best
Group and private lessons, off-piste guiding and heli-skiing on the Arlberg
The ski school in St. Anton was founded in 1921 by the ski instructor Hannes Schneider, the inventor of the "Arlberg technique". Today, the St. Anton ski school with approximately 350 certified ski instructors and ski guides is the largest ski school in Austria. Learn from the best: you can easily book your ski lessons online!
The offer of the ski school in St. Anton leaves no wish unfulfilled: Select a winter sports course for a group, private ski lessons or conquer the untouched deep snow slopes on the Arlberg in the company of a professional ski and snowboard guide. Whether beginner or expert: you are at the right place at the ski school in St. Anton.
St. Anton ski school: Courses for beginners & advanced
You want to learn to ski or snowboard and are standing on the boards that mean the world in Arlberg for the first time? No problem: Choose a group course with at least five participants or learn how to use winter sports equipment in a very personal atmosphere with a private course.
Group lessons for skiers and snowboarders
- Meeting point daily at the Nassereinbahn ski school office valley station at 9:30 am (except Saturdays)
- Course duration: 4 hours a day
- Starting dates for beginners on Sunday and Monday, advanced courses daily
- A minimum of 5 participants per group
- Option to book an additional 5 or 6 hours of lessons per day for a fee
- Book your group lessons comfortably online now!
Private courses for your favourite winter sports
Please arrange your private ski or snowboard lessons individually with the team at our ski school. Our telephone number: +43 5446 2738.
Of course, you can also book a trained guide for your skiing tours as well as off-piste skiing in stunning deep snow and on shiny firn.
Heli-skiing: unique adventure on the Arlberg
The Arlberg is the only ski resort in the Austrian Alps where heli-skiing is possible. Our ski and snowboard instructors are glad to show you the most beautiful sides of the peaks and the valleys. Please call our ski school for an appointment. Heli-skiing is highly dependent on wind and weather conditions; sessions can therefore only be arranged at short notice.
St. Anton am Arlberg ski school at a glance
- Telephone: +43 5446 2738
- Opening hours ski school office Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sat and Sun 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Ski Show “Schneetreiben” every wednesday (free night bus!)
- Quick learning process thanks to high standards
- Ski pass is not included in the ski course rates
- Online booking possible: Reserve your preferred date now!
Very close to the ski school in St. Anton-Nasserein: Your three-star Hotel Sonnbichl. Send your non-binding holiday inquiry right away!