Regional products: Restorantli zum Sonnbichl
Supplier of the popular restaurant in St. Anton am Arlberg
Regional products that reach Roswitha Kometer’s kitchen, fresh and optimally ripened depending on the season, are the best ingredients for delicacies that delight well-travelled gourmets. The experienced cook makes no compromises when selecting her products – which is appreciated by guests from all over the world.
Tyrolean beef with fresh meadow herb crust, potato and corn salad with grilled chicken or fabulously aromatic spinach dumplings with brown butter and parmesan: Only the best products of the region guarantee that the specialties of the Tyrolean cuisine taste as good as the international cuisine. Meet our suppliers!
Suppliers of the restaurant and the Hotel Sonnbichl in St. Anton
- Meal: A la Carte, Haiming in Tirol www.a-lacarte.at
- Vegetables: Kofler Frischedienst & Tiefkühlkost, Landeck in Tirol
- Milk: Vorarlberg Milch, Feldkirch in Vorarlberg www.vmilch.at
- Wine: Josef Summer’s Erben, Weinkellerei in Klaus, Tirol www.summerweine.at
- Weingut Pannonia Migsich, Antau bei Mattersburg, Burgenland www.migsich.at
- Wein Wolf Import, Bonn, Germany: international wines www.weinwolf.com
- Morandell, Wörgl, Tirol: international wines www.morandell.com
- Weingut Ernst, www.weingut-ernst.at
Enjoyment, quality and cleanliness with local products are on our menu every day. Book your table as early as possible at Restorantli zum Sonnbichl under the telephone number +43 5446 2243.