A Dream Wedding In The Mountains
Small but nice - a magical wedding destination
Celebrate your wedding with your closest friends
An enchanting wedding in an enchanting setting: Austria is a popular wedding destination for couples wishing to get married in the mountains.
Whether you are dreaming of a civil ceremony or a traditional church wedding, the friendly, family-run Hotel Das Sonnbichl in St. Anton is your ideal location for a small wedding with just the two of you and your closest friends. (up to 24 person)
Experience the most beautiful day of your life at the Arlberg and
just say "I Do"
In our cosy, rustic Tyrolean hotel, we specialise in small weddings with between 2 - 24 guests and offer a choice of wedding packages to meet your needs.
Book your wedding menu in our a la carte restaurant or rent the entire hotel exclusively for your wedding guests; between April and December, it is possible to book the hotel also only for 2 nights.
Das Sonnbichl, romantic, informal and intimate, with an authentic Tyrolean ambience, is a magical place for a very special mountain wedding. St Anton am Arlberg is situated in the largest skiing area in the world and is becoming increasingly popular as a wedding destination; our cosy, traditional hotel in the heart of St Anton offers an enchanting setting for the perfect small wedding in the mountains. Whether you’re dreaming of a wedding in the snow or flower-filled Alpine meadows, the Hotel Das Sonnbichl offers value for money wedding packages that can be tailored to meet your exact requirements.
For example, a typical one-week package can include:
- 7 nights’ stay in a well-appointed double room
- Ski passes
- Wedding menu
Wedding packages - party & accommodation
The entire wedding party has the option of staying in the hotel or you could just book our restaurant for your wedding reception and dinner. We also offer a short break wedding package. Welcome your friends and family and spend three magical days together celebrating your wedding:
• Your guests will receive a warm welcome at the hotel with a cosy get together on the eve of the wedding.
• After your church wedding or your civil marriage ceremony, celebrate the happy day with us in our traditional, small and intimate restaurant with a gourmet wedding menu of several courses.
• The next day, you and your guests can end your weekend in style with a relaxed wedding brunch.
A mountain wedding in St Anton
Feel the magic in the Alps and get your dream wedding in the mountains
The Municipal Office of St. Anton am Arlberg
A civil marriage in St. Anton is legal for those non-resident in St. Anton. It is also possible for foreigners and holidaymakers to be legally married here.
Marriage: Monday to Friday from 10.00 am to 4.30 pm
Marriage: Marriage at the municipal office and local museum of St. Anton
To find out the legal documents you will be required to submit, please contact
the local office: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a bridal couple, you can choose between three different churches, each of which is a stunning location for the mountain wedding you're dreaming of:
- The parish church of St. Jakob am Arlberg, one of the oldest churches in the Upper Stanz Valley, is a recently renovated baroque church
- The parish church of St. Anton am Arlberg, Mariahilf
- The small mountain chapel of ChristophorusKapelle at the Arlberg Hospiz in St. Christoph am Arlberg, offering seating for 60 people